Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Saturday, March 10: A Day with a Friend


After a blissful 10 hours of sleep, interrupted only by an hour of the band in the club on the floor below playing such classical Indian tunes as “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door”, “Nights in White Satin”, “Wonderful Tonight” and “Bang Bang”.  The band quit at midnight.  I changed rooms the next day.

I had a wonderful day with my friend Bani.  Between shopping trips (one to buy clothing, one to buy jewelry), we visited Humayun’s Tomb and had coffee, lunch and then tea at the hotel at the end of the day. 


I couldn't make up my mind so I bought all of them, then suggested we leave before I found more items I couldn't live without!

More merchandise for the truly serious shopper.  This is where Indian brides (and Bani and her mother) shop for jewelry.




No comments:

Post a Comment